Pharmacy Brand Epsom Salts
Pharmacy Brand Epsom Salts are clinically tested and confirmed to be kind and safe for skin with many beauty applications. They are dermatologically tested, suitable for use on sensitive skin, easily soluble crystals, 100 % natural and free of colours and preservatives.
Features and Benefits
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains Magnesium and sulphur
- Suitable for use sensitive skin
- 100 % natural
- Free of colours and preservatives
- Available in 100g, 250g and 500g pouches
How to Use
- Add approximately 100g to a standard warm bath which helps soothe and relax tight muscles. For a revitalizing experience, add a few drops of essential oil, such as lavender or chamomile. Soak your body in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes. When the time is up, take a warm shower to rinse off the salt and towel dry.
- Foot care: Add roughly half a cupful to a basin/foot spa of warm water to soak aching feet and joints. Epsom salt softens skin and calluses. Soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with water after bathing and towel dry your feet, especially between toes.
- Skin Scrub: Massage handfuls of Epsom salts over your wet skin, starting with your feet and continuing up towards the face. Rinse with warm water.
- Pharmacy Brand Epsom Salts are also suitable for horticultural use.