Pharma Nord Joint Care 60
BioActive JointCare is a preparation consisting of light blue tablets each containing 500 mg of glucosamine sulphate corresponding to 400 mg pure glucosamine, 400 mg chondroitin sulphate and 20 mg of vitamin C.
- 1 capsule 3 times daily, unless otherwise advised.
- Alternatively, you can take all 3 capsules at one time.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole with a full glass of water.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
- Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Benefits & Features:
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones
- Glucosamine exists naturally in human joint cartilage
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from shellfish)
- Chondroitin sulphate extract (from fish)
- Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
- Vitamin C: L-ascorbic acid
- Anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Firming agent: Silicon dioxide
- Glazing agent: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
- Colour: Titanium dioxide
- Glazing agent: Talc
- Colour: Indigo carmine
What does this product contain?
- Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl (from shrimp)
- Capsule shell: gelatin
- Anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Color: titanium dioxide.
- Contains glucosamine from shellfish.
|2 tablets contain:||% NRV|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||50%|
|Glucosamine sulphate 2KCl||1000 mg||**|
|Chondroitin sulphate extract||800 mg||**|