Otrivine is a highly effective decongestant which acts gently within minutes to relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis for up to ten hours.
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray delivers a measured fine mist of medication to the nasal passages with each application.
- For nasal use.
- Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For Adults and Children over 12 years: One spray into each nostril up to 3 times daily, as needed.
- Not suitable for children and infants under 12 years.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril.
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- If you are pregnant, taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Otrivine.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1 mg.ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium chloride, sorbitol non crystallising liquid (E420), hypro-mellose and purified water.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.