Otrivine Decongestant Adult 0.1% Nasal Drops 10ml
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops is an effective decongestant which acts gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours. Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops is an effective decongestant which acts gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretion for up to ten hours. Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis.
Directions for Use
For nasal use: Avoid eyes and mouth.
- For Adults and Children over 12 years: 2 to 4 drops into each nostril, up to 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril,
For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
Not suitable for infants or children under 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep the bottle in outer carton
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Active ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, (1mg/ml)
- Also contains: Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, sorbitol non crystallising liquid (E420), hypromellose and purified water.
If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
*Do not use continuously for more than seven days.
*If Symptoms persist consult your doctor.
See leaflet for further information.