Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops are used to relieve the redness and itching of eyes due to allergies such as hayfever or house dust mites.
Containing two ingredients, Xylometazoline is a decongestant and Antazoline is an anti-allergic.
How to Use:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 drops instilled 2 – 3 times a day.
- Children:Otrivine-Antistin is not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Elderly: One drop instilled 2 to 3 times a day.
- Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops should not be used for more than seven consecutive days.
- The dispenser remains sterile until the original closure is broken.
- Avoid allowing the tip of the dispensing container to contact the eye or surrounding structures as this may contaminate the solution.
No Related Posts
Check items to add to the cart or