Oralmedic Mouth Ulcer Treatment
Out of stock
Out of stock
Oralmedic is a revolutionary new mouth ulcer treatment that eliminates mouth ulcer pain in seconds. Provides a hygienic means of treating mouth ulcers. Pain relief within seconds while also sealing the infected area, promoting natural healing.
Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary new mouth ulcer treatment that eliminates mouth ulcer pain in seconds.
- Provides a hygienic means of treating mouth ulcers.
- Simply snap one end of the stick to allow ORALMEDIC to permeate the cotton bud before application.
- Seals the infected area, so promoting natural healing.
- Oralmedic extracts water from damaged tissues and creates a seal protecting the site, preventing contamination and aids the healing process
How it Works
- Contains a patented formulation derived from HYBENX™ technology.
- HYBENX formulations are selective in removing damaged oral mucosal tissues from the ulcer site after application.
- Oralmedic seeks out and attacks dead or damaged tissue.
- It then reacts within seconds with the damaged tissue to create a seal or barrier over the site, thus facilitating the healing process and preventing further infection.
- Damaged tissue is located within the ulcer covering the site of the infection.
- Oralmedic seeks out and selectively removes damaged tissue.
- Oralmedic rapidly extracts water from the site
- The unique combination of ingredients in ORALMEDIC react with the damaged tissue causing it to coagulate.
- This creates a seal over the ulcer which prevents contamination and aids the healing process and provides pain relief as nerve endings are covered.
How to Use
- Firstly, dry the ulcer with the cotton drying bud.
- Remove the ORALMEDIC treatment stick from the packaging and hold it with the red circle facing upwards.
- Gently bend the cotton bud at the red circle until it snaps.
- Hold the treatment stick at a 45 degree angle. ORALMEDIC will now flow to the opposite end of the cotton bud.
- Gently apply the treatment to the mouth ulcer, ensuring that the mouth ulcer is completely covered. After a few seconds, rinse your mouth with water and spit out.