How to use:ProVision Capsules 30s
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take one capsule every day with water, preferably with a meal.
- Do not chew. The stated recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight, do not store above 25°C.
- Best before end: See bottom of pack
FISH OIL (EPA/DHA), Gelatin (Bovine), Magnesium Oxide, L-Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Glycerin (Humectant), Lutein LuMarin Flower Extract, White Beeswax (Emulsifier), Zinc Oxide, Zeaxanthin Flower Extract, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Colours: Patent Blue
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Optrex itchy eye drops are specially formulated eye drops, which relieve the irritation caused by pollen and refresh sensitive, uncomfortable eyes.
Optrex Itchy Eye Drops have been specially designed, using purified water and natural plant extracts to combat the irritation caused by pollen, house mites and other particles.
Balanced at the natural pH level of tears.
Suitable for everyday use.
How to Use
- To help avoid infection (and cross-contamination), don't touch the bottle tip with your finger or eyes.
- Sit or stand in front of a mirror, or lie back
- Tilt your head back, put the right number of drops into your eye and blink several times to make sure the drops cover your eye.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains natural plant extracts
- Relieves irritation caused by pollen, pet hair & dust mites
- Gently cleanse the eye's surface, washing away particles that can cause allergy and hay fever
- Safe for everyday use
RB-M-05068 and Always read the instructions