- Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash
Multi Action Eye Wash is for tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes. Optrex Multi Action Eye wash washes, soothes and cleanses your eyes.
What does Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash do?
Multi Action Eye Wash is for tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes. Optrex Multi Action Eye wash washes, soothes and cleanses your eyes and comes with a Flexiseal eye bath that has been specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to help prevent leakage.
Modern living (such as computer work and air conditioning), dust particles, pollen, grit and smoke can damage the eyes’ surface, leaving eyes feeling tired, uncomfortable and irritated.
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash:
- Washes away particles to cleanse the eye.
- Is specially designed to soothe tired and irritated eyes
- Contains natural plant extracts.
Directions for use
- Adults and Children.
- Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
- Fill with the eye wash until a third full
- Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
- Place eye bath over your eye.
- Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so that the eye wash flows freely over it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
- Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
- If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Discard used wash; do not return to the bottle.
- If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Discard any unused product 28 days after opening.
- Do not use after expiry date.
Read the package carefully before using this product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.