Olbas Inhaler Stick
Olbas Inhaler gives blocked noses powerful decongestant relief.
Benefits & Features
The handy little decongestant stick pops in a pocket or purse for instant Olbas congestion relief when it’s needed.
- Olbas Inhaler is a handy way to get relief from a blocked nose, any time.
How To Use
Before you use Olbas Inhaler
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Taking other medicines.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. It is best not to take any non-essential medication when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Adults and children aged 6 and over:
- Unscrew outer cover from base of stick, close one nostril, place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply.
- After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
Do not use more than 4 times an hour.
- If you use more Olbas Inhaler than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days.
- Possible side effects
- Like all medicines, Olbas Inhaler can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
- May cause allergic reactions such as rash.
- If you notice any side effect, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Always read the label.