Oilatum Plus Bath Additive - 500ml
Moisturising bath oils such as Oilatum Plus are useful for dry skin conditions- such as eczema and dermatitis- which get worse when the skin is allowed to dry out. Used regularly they help restore the skin's smoothness- softness and flexibility by replacing lost moisture and helping the skin retain moisture. This helps reduce scaling- redness and itching. Oilatum Plus contains 3 active ingredients. The liquid paraffin works by providing a layer of oil on the surface of the skin to prevent water evaporating from the skin surace. Benzalkonium chloride and triclosan are both antibacterials. They help to destroy bacteria on the surface of the skin- which may otherwise infect and aggravate dry skin conditions such as eczema. Oilatum Plus needs to be used regularly as a bath additive to help prevent eczema drying out and getting worse.
Benefits & Features
- Restore skin's smoothness , softness & flexibility
- Moisture the skin
- Reduces scaling , redness & Itching
- Helps to destroy bacteria on the surface of the skin
Directions for Use
- Always dilute with water before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Bath: In an 8 inch bath, add 2 capfuls (20ml). In a 4 inch bath, add 1 capful (10ml
- Infant Baths: Add 1ml (just sufficient to cover the bottom of the cap) and mix well with water.
- Not recommended for babies under 6 months.
- Soak for 10-15 minutes, gently bath the skin dry with a clea towel. Use once daily. Oilatum Plus is an effective cleanser and should not be used with soap
- Avoid contact of the undiluted product with the eyes and the skin.
- If contact with the eyes occurs, wash the eyes thoroughly with clean water.
- If there is persistent irritation seek medical advice taking this bottle with you.
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash 400mlSpecial Price €2.50 €4.99
- Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo 400mlSpecial Price €2.50 €4.99
- Aveeno Baby Daily Care Baby Moisturising Lotion 150mlSpecial Price €4.70 €7.00