Occlusal is used for the treatment of raised warts and verruca’s.
Occlusal is used for the treatment of raised warts and verruca’s. Occlusal is a quick drying ointment that causes minimal skin irritation and does not need to be covered with a plaster.
Benefits & Features
- Used to treat of raised warts & verrucas.
- Quick Drying Ointment
- Reduces mininmal skin irritation
How to use
- Before applying Occlusal always soak your wart in warm water for five minutes.
- Once rinsed dry the wart thoroughly with a towel.
- If there is loose tissue on the wart remove with an emery board, pumice or an abrasive sponge.
- Once you have removed loose skin apply ointment to the wart.
- Apply the ointment to the wart twice; apply the ointment with the brush applicator.
- Always allow each layer to dry thoroughly before applying the second.
- Repeat this process once daily or as advised by a doctor.
What does it contain
- The active ingredient in this medicine is salicylic acid 26% w/w.
- The other ingredients are polyvinyl butyral, dibutyl phthalate, isopropyl alcohol, butyl acetate and acrylates copolymer.