Nurofen Express 200mg Tablets Ibuprofen 12 Tablets
Nurofen Express tablets contain a form of ibuprofen which gets to work faster than standard Nurofen 200mg Tablets Fast effective relief from Headaches, Muscular pain, dental pain, cold & flu symptoms, period pain, backache and fever.
Ibuprofen (as Sodium Dihydrate)
- Each Sugar-Coated Tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg (as Sodium Dihydrate)
- Includes: Sucrose and Sodium
- Please refer to Patient Leaflet for further information
Preparation and Usage:
- Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 2 tablets (400 mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200 mg or 400 mg) every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200 mg) in 24 hours. Not suitable for children under 12 years. For oral administration only. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or if new symptoms occur, stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- Store in the original package
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not take:
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- If you suffer from heart, liver or kidney disease. Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.