25% off NUK Wideneck Silicone Teat Medium Hole 0-6 Months
The Nuk First Choice teat has an extra wide lip support to simulate breast feeding as closely as possible. The NUK Air System within the teat allows air to flow into the bottle through a vent. As the baby sucks, this ensures that no air is swallowed during feeding, thus helping to prevent colic. Size 1 is suitable for 0-6 months and the medium feed hole is suitable for milk.
NUK Wideneck Silicone Teat, Medium Hole (0-6 Months)
The NUK orthodontic, asymmetric shape is designed to optimally fit baby’s mouth, encouraging the healthy development of the oral cavity. For this reason, NUK are the ONLY brand to have both teats and soothers approved by the British Dental Health Foundation. NUK First Choice Teats are based on nature, the shape of a mother's nipple during breastfeeding. This creates a natural drinking action and optimal flow of milk for as natural feeding experience as possible and makes the transition between breast and bottle feeding easier. The teat also benefits from the NUK Anti-Colic Air System, a special shape and Air System that helps to reduce the chance of baby swallowing air whilst feeding.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Fits all bottles in the NUK Orthodontic range
- Promotes healthy jaw and teeth formation
- Similar to breastfeeding and won’t cause confusion
- Shape prevents baby from gulping down excessive air, resulting in painful gas
- Widening of the teat encourages the correct position of the jaw during feeding
- Ventilation hole prevents the teat from popping into the bottle
- The wide base of the teat encourages the baby’s mouth into the ‘fish lips’ position required for successful latching onto breast.
- Size 1 is suitable for 0-6 months and the medium feed hole is suitable for milk.
- Each pack contains 2 teats.