NIVEA SUN Kids Protect & Care Trigger Spray SPF 50 provides children with highly effective UVA/UVB protection against sunburn & long-term skin damage.
The formula absorbs quickly, supports the skin's protective barrier & provides long-lasting moisture to reduce the risk of sun allergies.
The formula is 78% biodegradable & respects the ocean by being free from UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene & free of Microplastic.
- Highly Effective - Immediate protection against UVA and UVB rays, sunburns and long-term skin damage whilst the formula is extra water resistant.
- For Kid's Delicate Skin reliable sun protection that helps to reduce the risk of skin allergies.
- Convenient - Easy to spread formula that comes in a Trigger Spray format for easy application
- Sustainability - The formula is 78% biodegradable and respects the Ocean by being free of UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of Microplastic.
How To Use:
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling to maintain the original protection
Aqua, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Parfum