20% off NiQuitin Clear Patch Step 3 - 7mg
What are NiQuitin Clear Patches and what are they used for:
- NiQuitin Clear Patches are used for the relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms including cravings as an aid to smoking cessation.
- NiQuitin Clear Patches come in three strengths.
- Therapy should usually begin with NiQuitin CLEAR 21 mg/24 hrs and be reduced according to the following dosing schedule. Light smokers (e.g. those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start at Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and decrease the dose to NiQuitin CLEAR 7 mg/24 hrs for the final 2 weeks.
- Step 1: NiQuitin Clear 21mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 114 mg of nicotine and deliver 21 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.
- Step 2: NiQuitin Clear 14mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 78 mg of nicotine and deliver 14 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.
- Step 3: NiQuitin Clear 7mg/24hrs transdermal patches; contain 36 mg of nicotine and deliver 7 mg of nicotine over 24 hours.
- The active substance is nicotine
- The other ingredients are ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate layer, polyethylene film, polyethylene terephthalate layer, polyethylene film, polyisobutylene and printing ink.
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the enclosed instructions or use as directed by your doctor
Benefits & features:
- NiQuitin Clear Patches are colourless, rectangular patches for sticking on your skin.
- Each step (strength) comes in its own pack and each pack contains either 7- or 14-day supply (one patch daily)
- Comes in 21mg, 14mg or 7mg to help you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- Helps control your nicotine cravings for up to 24 hours
- 21mg, 14mg and 7mg available in packs of 7
- 21mg available in packs of 7 and 14
- Do not use NiQuitin Clear Patches if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine (see ingredients section above)
- Do not use NiQuitin Patches Clear If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under the age of 12 years.
- Talk to your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicines.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Talk to your healthcare professional before using NiQuitin Clear if you have/are:
- Been in hospital because of a heart attack, severe heart rhythm problems or a stroke
- Had allergic reactions
- Allergic eczema or dermatitis
- A history of epilepsy or fits
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Serious liver or kidney problems
- Uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or a tumour of the adrenal gland
- Concerns about becoming dependent on this product
NiQuitin products contain nicotine. Requires willpower. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. IRE NIQ 2020 06