Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will ony sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What is it for
Night Nurse Cold Remedy has been specially formulated for night time use. It quickly relieves major cold and flu symptoms, helping you to get a good night’s sleep and to wake up feeling better.
Night Nurse Cold Remedy helps relieve:
- Sore throat pain
- Shivers, aches and pains
- Tickly cough
- Runny nose
Dosage: For oral administration only.
- Adults aged 16 years and over: Fill measure cup to 20 ml mark (four 5 ml spoonfuls). Take just before going to bed.
- Not to be given to children under 16 years of age except on medical advice.
- Only one dose should be taken per night.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 7 days.
- Elderly: The normal adult dose can be taken by the elderly.
- Other products containing paracetamol may be taken during the day but the total daily dose of paracetamol must not exceed 4000 mg (including this product) in any 24 hour period. Allow at least four hours between taking any paracetamol-containing product and this product.
- Should not be used with other cough or cold medicines, or any other antihistamine containing products, including those used on the skin.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Other ingredients: Liquid glucose, ethanol (alcohol), Macrogol 300, Sodium citrate, Ascorbic acid, Disodium edentate, Sodium cyclamate, Acesulfame K, Medicated flavour oil, Quinoline yellow (E104), Patent blue V (E131), Purified water
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.