Night Nurse - 10 Capsules
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What are they for?
Night Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated for night time use.
They quickly relieve major cold and flu symptoms, helping you to get a good nights sleep and to wake feeling better.
For the relief of:
- Aches & Pains
- Sore throat pain
- Relieves tickly cough
- Runny Nose
How to Take
Adults and Children aged 16 and over:
- Swallow two capsules just before bed time.
- Not suitable for children under 16 excwpt on medical advice.
- For special advice on medicines consult your pharmacist
- Each Hard Capsule Contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
- Powder Excipients: Lactose anhydrous, Dimeticone, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Capsule Shell, Patent blue V (E131), Quinoline yellow (E104), Titanium dioxide (E171) Gelatin
- Printing Ink: Shellac, Black iron oxide (E172) Propylene Glycol
Do not Take
- With any other cold or decongestant medicine, or with alcohol.
- If you have kidney or liver problems
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, promethazine, dextromethorphan or any other ingredients.
- for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or if the cough is accompanied by exxcessive phlegm, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Consult your Doctor
- If symptoms persist. Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Before taking Night Nurse Capsules if you are taking prescribes medication, under the care of a doctor or pregnant.
This product should be only used when clearly necessary.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.