Nicorette QuickMist Spray (Double Pack)
150% more likely to quit for good with Nicorette QuickMist*.
Relieve your nicotine cravings - An effective way of replacing some of the nicotine your body is used to getting from smoking.
Fast Relief - Starts to act in just 60 seconds.
*than willpower alone.
Contains 2 x 150 sprays
Nicotine replacement therapy to help you quit smoking. Nicorette Quickmist is sprayed directly into the mouth. The nicotine is then rapidly absorbed through the lining of the mouth, helping to prevent or relieve craving to smoke.
Feautures & Benefits
- Clincally proven to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers to quit.*
- Slim and stylish design for life on the go.
- Fits easily into handbag or pocket.
- 150% more likely to break the habit and quit for good.*
- Starts to act in 60 seconds to help overcome your urge to smoke - based on 2x1mg spray.
- The nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. Regain control and feel more confident about quitting smoking by reducing cravings as quickly as possible.
- Contains 2 x 150 sprays.
*than willpower alone
How to Use
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Avoiding the lips, press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth.
- Avoid swallowing for a few seconds after spraying for best results.
- Use 1 spray to begin with. If cravings don't disappear within a few minutes then spray again.
- Use 1 - 2 sprays when you would normally smoke.
- Maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
- You should stop smoking completely before using Nicorette Quickmist.
- Start reducing the number of sprays per day after 6 weeks.
Using nicotine replacement therapy will help, but giving up smoking requires willpower. Support and further information is available from your doctor, nurse or pharmacist. The National Smokers Quit Line is also available to help on 1800 201 203 or www.quit.ie
As is the case with all forms of NRT, you may experience some side effects. These may include:
- Tingling Lips: Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups: Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- A Strong Taste: Some users have reported that NICORETTE® QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.
- Nicotine (1mg per spray)
- Also contains ethanol
- See pack for other non-active ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you have any heart, circulatory or stomach problems (including ulcers)
- If you need to use this product for more than 6 months, you should consult your doctor.
- Should not be used with other nicotine containing products.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.