Whether you’re reducing one cigarette at a time or quitting for good, choose Nicorette Gum to help control your nicotine intake.
- By giving you control over how much nicotine you use, you can effectively deal with your withdrawal symptoms as they happen.
- Each piece of gum delivers a controlled amount of nicotine into your body – enough to satisfy the craving, but not as much as a real cigarette.
- When used correctly, Nicorette Gum can significantly help your chances of quitting smoking successfully versus willpower alone.
- Suitable for Adults aged 18 years and over'.
Nicorette Gum acts to help you deal with cravings.
The nicotine is absorbed quickly through your mouth and gums, relieving those unpleasant withdrawal symptoms soon after they strike.
Symptoms may include;
- irritability, frustration or anger
- difficulty concentrating
- increased hunger or weight gain
- craving for cigarettes
- decreased heart rate
So if you’re armed and ready with Nicorette Gum, you’re much less likely to get caught out by a craving.
You can also make sure that you’ll get enough nicotine to satisfy the craving - just choose from the 2mg or 4mg strengths, depending on how much you smoke.
A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking!
This FreshMint flavoured gum is double coated for an enhanced flavour experience leaving a fresh minty aftertaste.
If you want to say goodbye to the bitter taste of cigarette smoke, Nicorette Gum could be a good choice for you.
How to use
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong (less than a minute)
- Rest the gum between your gums and cheek – the nicotine is then released into your body via the mouth lining
- Start chewing the gum again when the taste has faded.
- Keep chewing like this for about half an hour. After this time the gum will have lost its strength and you should dispose of it carefully.
- Do not use more than 15 gums per day
How much NICORETTE® Gum do I need?
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily.
- Suitable for Adults aged 18 years and over.20 cigarettes or fewer- One 2 mg Gum as required to relieve cravings. More than 20 cigarettes- One 4 mg Gum as required to relieve cravings
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies, consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
- Do not use Nicorette Gum if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients listed below.
Age Restriction: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.