NeilMed Sinus Rinse Starter Kit
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
Benefits & Features
- Easy squeeze bottle provides a smooth flow of solution that thoroughly cleans the nasal passages.
- Goes beyond what can be achieved by saline nasal sprays.
- The patented mixture sachets contain ingredients with the precise concentration that makes a soothing, therapeutic nasal rinse solution.
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Portable for travel
- 1 x custom-designed cap
- 1 x rinse bottle 240ml
- 1 x tube
- 50 x mixture formula sachets, directions for use and detailed information leaflet.
- For maximum relief rinse twice a day.
Do not use if:
- If the nasal passage is completely blocked- you may rinse if you have a partially blocked nasal passage.
- If you have had an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you have had ear surgery.
Please note: Rinsing your nasal passages with plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not ever rinse with plain water.
Always read instructions and packaging before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.