Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
- blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Equivalent to 50mg of Rosehips
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Sweetener (Sorbitol - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects), Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Acerola, Stevia Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Rosehip Extract, Paprika Extract.
- Chew or suck 1 or 2 tablets per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
FREE FROM: GM material, artificial colour, artificial flavour, corn, dairy, gluten, wheat, lactose, nut, salt, soya, starch, sugar & yeast