Natures Aid Soya Lecithin 1200mg 90 Softgels
From naturally sourced Non-GM soya beans.
About this product:
Lecithin was originally isolated by Theodore Gobley from egg yolk. It is a term used to describe a fatty substance that we now know occurs in the cells of many living organisms. Many lecithin products now are extracted from Soya. Lecithin is often used as a food additive as an emulsifier, a lubricant, an antioxidant or a flavour preserver. As lecithin is also a source of phospholipids including phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl choline, and phosphatidyl inositol, it has long been of interest as a food supplement. Natures Aid High Strength Lecithin Capsules provide 1200mg unbleached Lecithin, from naturally sourced Non-GM soya beans.
- GM Free.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors.
- FREE FROM: Dairy, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Starch, and Sugar.
- Take 1-2 softgels per day with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.