Murine Dry and Tired eyes are specially formulated with two lubricants to help moisturise and refresh dry, tired eyes. Murine Dry and Tired Eyes liquid gel is ideal for dry, tried and gritty eyes. Eyes can become dried out from several factors such as heating, air conditioning, wind, smoke, dust, computer use, driving, overwork or swimming. Murine liquid gel helps to moisturise and soothe dried out and tired eyes.
Benefits and Features
- Helps to moisturise and soothe dried out and tired eyes
- Protects against external factors that dries eyes out
- Soothes dry and tired eyes
How to use?
- To be used by adults and children.
- Tilt head back and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops of Murine into each eye, as often as needed.
- Do not let the tip of the dropper touch the eye or any other surface.
- Replace cap after use.
- Do not apply whilst wearing contact lenses.
- Contacts may be inserted about 15 minutes after applying the drops.
Purified Water, Boric Acid, Sodium Cellulose Gum, Sodium Borate, Glycerin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide. Ph Adjusted For Comfort With Sodium Hydroxide Or Hyrdrochloric Acid