Mueller Max Knee Strap
Recommended for Arthritis, Jumper's Knee, Osgood-Schlatters Disease, Patellofemoral Syndrome, Runners Knee, among other conditions, Mueller Max Knee Support is a lightweight solution for all-day wear.
Mueller Max Knee Strap is a lightweight support to bring relief for chronic knee pain. Breathable mesh fabric in back of the knee strap makes for a comfortable fit. Antibacterial treatment controls or eliminates odour.
Benefits & Features
- Recommended for Arthritis, Bursitis, Chondromalacia, Jumper’s Knee, Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease, Patellofemoral Syndrome, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, Runner’s Knee, Subluxating Kneecap, Patellar Tendonitis, and Misalignment of the Quadriceps.
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Easy to put on and take off
- Antibacterial treatment controls or eliminates odour
- Can be hand-washed in cold water
How To Use
- Sit or stand with leg straight and thigh relaxed.
- Place tubular section of the lower strap just below knee-cap .
- Fasten bottom strap first then top strap.