Mueller Kinesiology Tape 16.4ft X 2in
Mueller Kinesiology Tape is used to help maintain flexibility, improve circulation and relieve pain. It is designed to aid in the treatment of ligament injuries, muscle conditioning, fascia repositioning and even carpal tunnel syndrome.
Mueller Kinesiology Tape is designed to help increase the natural blood flow around your muscles. It is used by professional athletes and Olympians. It reduces muscle pain, increases mobility and enhances recovery. The wave pattern adhesive lifts the skin to help improve
Benefits & Features:
- Wave-pattern adhesive lifts skin to help improve circulation
- The 100% high-grade cotton tape is latex-free, breathable, elastic and maintains flexibility of human skin and muscles
- Durable and economical
How to Apply:
Unpeel the required amount of Mueller Kinesiology Tape, and apply to the affected area.
- The tape should be applied to the skin in patterns to mimic your muscles.
How to Remove:
- Note: Do not remove Mueller Kinesiology Tape in the shower because heat can make the tape harder to remove.
- Gently remove tape in the direction of hair growth.
- You can use Mueller Tape and Tuffner remover for easy adhesive removal.
- Applying baby oil will help dissolve the adhesive for easy removal.