Milupa Aptamil Pepti 2
Aptamil Pepti 2 is for the dietary management of cows’ milk protein allergy (CMPA). Suitable from 6 months.
Benefits & Features
- Aptamil Pepti 2 is for the dietary management of cows’ milk protein allergy (CMPA).
- Suitable from 6 months, to complement a cows' milk free weaning diet.
- It also contains nucleotides, antioxidants and long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs)
How To Use
- Always use the quantity of Aptamil 2 Pepti 2 advised by your doctor or dietician. From 6 months of age your baby will need about 1 pint (600ml) of Aptamil 2 Pepti 2 per day. Aptamil 2 Pepti 2 can be used as a drink or mixed with other foods. Aptamil 2 Pepti 2 is formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 months of age onwards.
- Wash hands and sterilise all untensils according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.