Microlax Rectal Solution 4 x 5ml Tubes
Microlax is a fast-acting micro-enema which works to soften stool and gently assist with bowel movements usually within 5 to 20 minutes.
Microlax Rectal Solution is used to empty the large bowel when constipated. The enema acts as a laxative by softening the stools and by its lubricating properties.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 3 years:
- Twist the seal of the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (only halfway for infants)
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Withdraw the nozzle, still squeezing tightly.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Do not use in the presence of abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting.
- If symptoms persist check with your doctor and avoid prolonged use greater than one week, unless your doctor has ordered a special schedule for you.
- Do not use MICROLAX while using products containing sodium polystyrene sulfonate as there may be a risk of intestinal necrosis.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding talk to your doctor before use.