Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump
Medela Swing Breast Pump is the multi-award-winning electric breastpump for mothers who need a breast pump for everyday use.Whether you work part time, want to have an evening out, play sports or just want to go shopping, the Swing electric breastpump is the ideal solution for mothers who don't want to spend too much time pumping.
Benefits & Features
- Swing is Medela's smallest, lightest single electric pump. Experience 2-Phase Expression® technology in a portable, single electric pump.
- Express milk quietly and discreetly - The Swing electric Breastpump combines a multi-award-winning design with the latest technology.
- The electric breastpump is very quiet and therefore represents the ideal solution for regular and discreet breast pumping.
- 2-phase Expression Technology - More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase.
- Tabletop, belt clip and neck/shoulder strap - For mobile pumping options.
- 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshield. - For comfortable, efficient pumping.
- Drawstring bag - Keep everything clean and in one place between pump sessions.
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free - Safe for you and your baby.
- Unique: Ideal for daily electric pumping.
- Comfortable: A range of vacuum levels and settings.
- Easy to use: Easy to assemble, use and clean.
- Convenient: Quiet and compact design, ideal for discreet pumping.
- Motor Unit.
- 2-Component connector valve complete.
- PVC tubing.
- Breastmilk bottle with imprint (with lid, disc and cap).
- Spare valve membrane.
- Mains adapter.
- Storing bag.
IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk, performance questions, and voids the warranty.
Design and nature perfectly combined
Swing is the multi-award-winning electric breastpump for mothers who need a breastpump for everyday use. Whether you work part time, want to have an evening out, play sports or just want to go shopping, the Swing electric breastpump is the ideal solution for mothers who don't want to spend too much time for pumping.
Also suitable for health problems
There are various issues which can make breastfeeding directly on the breast difficult, such as latch-on problems, breast infections or sore nipples. The electric breastpump Swing helps you to get around these problems, whilst still providing your baby with breastmilk at this difficult time. You have time to heal and enjoy the benefits of a short break from breastfeeding.
Mothers can benefit from our research
Thanks to our 2-Phase Expression Technology the breastpump simulates the natural infant sucking behaviour at the mother's breast. The electric breastpump feels very comfortable to use - almost like breastfeeding itself. Its faster let-down and maximum milk flow significantly reduces pumping time, so you can express more milk in less time.
Mother – friendly operation
It is really easy for you to switch between phases yourself or set the most comfortable vacuum level. The electric breastpump can be used with a mains adapter. The option of battery operation combined with the beltclip guarantees you maximum mobility.
Choose the right breastshield for you
The choice is yours: choose between individually adjustable PersonalFit Breastshields. Whatever your needs and preferences, we have the right one for you.
Swing is small, compact and light
Swing is easy to use: mothers can easily transport the electric breastpump if they want to express milk on the go. You can assemble the electric breastpump more easily, meaning it is readily available for you to use.
Thorough cleaning – for the good of your baby
All products which come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free and easy to clean, no matter whether you boil, disinfect or clean them using our microwave bags.
Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk:
Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code’s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies.
In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple.
For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.