Lyclear Head Lice Spray
Before starting to use Lyclear, it’s important to check the hair of each family member thoroughly, preferably in daylight. Use an anti-lice comb to check dry hair for head lice and treat all those with head lice the same day, in order to avoid re-infestation.
With Lyclear Spray, one 15 minutes treatment is all that it takes to kill 100% of head lice and eggs.* Lyclear Spray is odourless and sprays on easily, with no mess or fuss.
How to use Lyclear Spray?
1) Check DRY hair for head lice using a fine toothed anti-lice comb.
- Brush to remove tangles, then check the hair lock by lock.
- Check at the roots, behind the ears and in the nape of your child's neck. After each use, carefully clean the comb in lukewarm, soapy water, so as to avoid any further infestation.
- Head lice detected? Start the treatment immediately: Spray ENOUGHLyclear onto dry hair. Hold the spray approximately 10cm from the hair. Be sure to cover all the hair and the scalp.
- Massage from the roots to the ends paying particular attention to the neck and behind the ears.
- Leave the product on the hair for 15 minutes. This is vital for a successful treatment.
- Apply a sufficient amount of the Lyclear after treatment shampoo or a normal shampoo directly onto the hair without first wetting it. Shampoo thoroughly then rinse with water (avoid using cold water). Repeat the washing procedure.
3) REMOVE the head lice and eggs with a fine toothed anti-lice comb
- Divide the WET hair in 4 sections. Start with one section.
- Comb each hair lock thoroughly from the roots to the ends to be certain all eggs are removed.
- Clean the comb after each lock to avoid re-infestation. Repeat until all sections are combed. The mean combing time varies according to the hair length: long hair +/- 30-35 minutes, medium long hair 25-30 minutes, short hair 15-20 minutes.
- After 7 days check the hair again. Repeat treatment with Lyclear again if necessary. Don't forget to decontaminate the environment.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to apply
- No drips
- No pesticides
- Metallic comb included.