Lorem Emu Balm 100g
Lorem’s Emu Balm is 100% natural and contains Australian Emu Oil blended with -coconut oil and a combination of essential oils known for their healing abilities for extra pain relief.
Emu Balm is commonly used to assist with the symptoms of: arthritis, back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia, gout, frozen shoulder, RSI’s, growing pains and sports injuries. These sports injuries may include; tennis elbow, golfers elbow, tendonitis, aches and pains, sprains and bruising.
Directions for use:
Emu Balm Directions for use: Apply a small amount to the desired area and massage into the skin until the oil has been absorbed. Use as required, do not exceed 4 applications per day. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
Not to be used if pregnant or by children under the age of 2.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Emu Oil: a natural, anti-inflammatory, highly penetrating oil which carries the essential oils deep into the body’s tissues.
- Coconut Oil: moisturising and soothing for the skin.
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, reduces healing time and relieves bruising.
- Wintergreen: anti-inflammatory ‘Methyl Salicylate’, like liquid aspirin – it’s pain relieving.
- Lemongrass: anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, relaxes tight muscles.
- Clove Bud: anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, increases your body’s metabolism by increasing blood circulation.
- Rosemary: helps aches and muscle cramps, improves poor circulation.
- Lavender: anti-inflammatory, relaxes and soothes tight muscles, relieves headaches and migraines.
- Clary Sage: antibacterial, antiseptic, soothes headaches and migraines, relieves muscles cramps and spasms.
- Sweet Marjoram: relieves pulled muscles, cramps and spasms.
- Juniper: reduces fluid retention around damaged tissues.