Lemsip Max Cough & Cold (Lemon) - 5 Sachets
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds or flu including chesty cough.
How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of power into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
How much to take: Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every 4 - 6 hours.
Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12, except on medical advice.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE!
- Paracetamol 1000mg, the action is Analgesic & Antipyretic for the relief of Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Guaifenesin 200mg, the action of Expectorant for the relief of a chesty cough.
- Total sugars 2.0g in a base including ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), pulverised sucrose, aspartame (E951), sodium citrate, citric acid, curcumin, lemon flavor, saccharin dosium and caster sugar.
- Contains a source og phenylalanine. May be harmful for people wth phenylketonuria.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any of the ingredients. See leaflet enclosed for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.