Lamisil Once Solution 4g
Lamisil Solution is used to treat (Tinea Pedis) athletes foot in adults and the symptoms that are associated with this condtion such as itching and burning.
Lamisil Solution is used to treat (Tinea Pedis) which is more commonly known as athletes foot in adults. Lamisil alleviates and treats the symptoms that are associated with this condtion Tinea Pedis such as itching and burning.
Benefits & Features
- Treats the symptoms that are associated with condition Tinea Pedis such as itching & burning
How to use
- Before using Lamisil Cream please ensure you have thoroughly washed & dried your feet.
- Apply the solution using your fingers and spread all over the toes including the base.
- Allow the solution to dry thoroughly.
- Always wash your hands after applying Lamisil solution.
- For a full list of instructions on how to properly apply Lamisil cream please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days if using Lamisil Solution please speak to a medical professional.
- Not recommended for anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Always avoid contact with the eyes.
What does Lamisil contain?
- Terbinafine 10 mg/g, hydrochloride, Acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer; hydorxypropylcellulose; medium chain triglycerides and ethanol