La Roche Posay Anthelios Sun Intolerance SPF50+ 50ml
Specifically designed for people with sun-sensitive skin who are prone to UV intolerance. Delivers high tolerance, ultra protection combined with antioxidants and soothing neurosensine to nourish skin, and limit sun-induced discomfort. Provides a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+/PPD39. This cream is non-greasy and easy-to-apply without leaving marks. Water resistant.
Benefits & Features:
- Ultra protection sun cream for skin prone to UV intolerance, which is sun-sensitive
- Helps Prevents UV-induced skin reactions with optimal broad spectrum SPF50+/PPD39
- Boost skin's natural defences with anti-oxidant complex
- Calming action
Preparation and Usage:
01. Protect: Shake well before use. Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Anthelios Sun Intolerance.
02. Top-up: For best results reapply every two hours in particular post swimming, perspiring or towelling.
We recommend Anthelios Sun Intolerance
03. Refresh: Use a soothing spring water spritz throughout the day to keep hydrated and cool.
We recommend Thermal Spring Water
884985 3,Aqua / Water,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Glycerin,Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Alcohol Denat.,Dimethicone,Ethylhexyl Triazone,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide,Propylene Glycol,Diisopropyl Sebacate,Stearyl Alcohol,Talc,Tocopherol,Nylon-12,Synthetic Wax,Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester,Aluminum Hydroxide,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Caprylyl Glycol,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Disodium EDTA,Glyceryl Isostearate,Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate,PEG-8 Laurate,Pentylene Glycol,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate,Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Stearic Acid,T-Butyl Alcohol,Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid,Toluene Sulfonic Acid,Triethanolamine,Xanthan Gum,(Code F.I.L.: C211243/1)