- Britain's No.1 for Coloured Hair: Blonde or bleached hair in need of a refresh? Introducing Purple Reviving Oil from Elvive Colour Protect, Britain's number 1 for coloured hair.* Formulated especially for dry, brassy hair, the caring leave-in hair oil treatment helps neutralise yellow/orange tones whilst leaving hair feeling soft, nourished and revived. The perfect finishing touch to complete your anti-brassiness routine! - Neutralises Yellow/Orange Tones: The unique purple formula becomes translucent when applied to hair, colour correcting and combatting those brassy tones. - Nourishing Hair Oil Formula: Our iconic oil technology transforms dry lengths with no weigh down for soft, silky shine. - Transfer Resistant - Suitable for Bleached or Blonde Hair Whether that's full colour, highlighted, bleached, ombre or balayage.
How To Use:
- Apply 2-3 drops of hair oil, adjusting the amount according to the length and damage level.
- Comb hair and dry with hairdryer; style as desired.
- Leave in hair and do not rinse.
- Use every 2-3 days, preferably on clean, towel-dried hair.
- It can also be used on dry and frizzy hair
- Wash hands after use to avoid staining.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately and abundantly.
- Do not use for any other purpose than colouring hair
For best results, use after Elvive Purple Shampoo and Conditioner or Intensive Mask.
1241748 C, Isododecane, Aqua / Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Urea, CI 60730 / Acid Violet 43, CI 45100 / Acid Red 52, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polyacrylamide, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Laureth-7, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C264088/1)