Kool n Soothe Fever Soft Gel Sheets - 4
Immediate Cooling Relief for Childrens Fever.
Ready to use and safe to use with medicines
Kool 'n' Soothe for Fever
Convenient and easy to use, Kool 'n' Soothe Fever is a cooling gel strip which adheres to your child's forehead and gently cools. Unlike the traditional method of applying a wet flannel, Kool 'n' Soothe Fever stays in place and keeps cooling for up to 8 hours - ideal for fidgety children with fevers or temperatures.
Kool 'n' Soothe Fever uses a specially formulated gel that requires no refrigeration. It's a hypoallergenic, non-medicinal product that can be used in conjunction with over-the-counter pediatric analgesics or prescribed medication.
Directions for Use
- Cut or tear open the pouch and remove one Kool n Soothe Migraine soft gel sheet
- Remove transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Place one Kool n Soothe Migraine soft gel sheet on the forehead or the back of the neck
- If desired cut sheet to suitable size using scissors
- To prevent drying, store the unused gel sheet in the foil pouch by folding over the top.
- For best results use each gel sheet only once.
- Kool ‘n’ Soothe is suitable for Children 1+ year
- Targeted cooling relief to alleviate a child’s forehead when he/she has a fever. This is not a medicine
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and nostrils
- When used on very young children, use only under adult supervision
- This is not intended to bring down a child’s body temperature
- If your child is flushed or sweaty, they may have a fever. It is therefore important to check their temperature
- If your child has a headache, or a rash, or your child’s temperature is over 39 degrees centigrade,