Hylo-Forte Eye Drops 7.5ml
Hylo-Forte Eye Drops are preservative-free drops for the treatment of moderate to severe dry eye conditions. Long lasting and intensive lubrication of the eye. Compatible with all types of contact lenses
Hylo-Forte is an eye-drop that provides intensive lubrication for your eyes, providing relief from dryness and irritation that occurs with dry eyes.
Benefits & Features
- It is preservative free and is compatible with all contact lenses. No need to remove lenses before applying.
- Suitable for adults and children of all ages and can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Remains sterile for 6 months after opening.
- Long lasting lubrication with minimal blurring of vision following application.
- Unique delivery system delivers one accurately measured drop for every click via a patented pump action mechanism.
How should Hylo-Forte be applied?
- The usual dose is one drop in each eye, three times per day. Can be used more frequently if desired.
- Priming the system: To prime the system remove the over cap and invert the Hylo-Forte bottle with its tip pointing down.
- Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle and press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. Now the bottle is primed.
- General use: Remove the over-cap and invert the Hylo-Forte bottle with its tip pointing down. Support the hand holding the bottle with the other hand.
- Hold the bottle as previously shown. With your head leaning back slightly, pull down your lower eyelid. Press the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one drop into the conjunctival sac. Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application slowly close your eye to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
- The design of the COMOD valve system ensures that the size and speed of each drop are the same regardless of the pressure applied to the base of the bottle. During use please avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin. Before replacing the over-cap please ensure that the tip is dry.
What does Hylo-Forte Contain?
Hylo-Forte is a sterile, phosphate and preservative-free solution containing 0.2% sodium hyaluronate, citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
Always read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
Store below 25oC and discard six months after opening.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.