Hydrocortisyl Skin Cream (Hydrocortisone) 1% w/w 15g
Responding to inflammatory reactions due to irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
Hydrocortisyl Cream Works by altering the body's responses to inflammatory reactions due to irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
Benefits & Features
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of certain types of inflammatory skin problems such as eczema or dermatitis.
How to Use
- It should be used sparingly.
- The amount of cream you can fit on the tip of your finger should be enough to treat an area the size of the back of your hand.
- Applied one to four times daily.
- Do not cover with a dressing.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol which may cause loacal skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- Do not use on the eyes, face, anus or genital areas, on broken skin or infected skin, e.g. impetigo, cold sores, acne or athletes foot.
- Do not use in pregnancy or in children under 10 without medical Advice.