Gaviscon Handypack - 16 Chewable Tablets
Gaviscon Peppermint Chewable Tablets provide relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. This pack of Gaviscon Chewable contains 16 tablets.
Gaviscon Peppermint Chewable Tablets provide relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
Dosage: For oral administration.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
- Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be given on medical advice.
- Each chewable tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 133.5mg sodium hydrogen carbonate and 80mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients.
- Contains aspartame (E951), Peppermint Flavour, Macrogol 20,000, Mannitol (E421), Copovidone, Acesulfame potassium (950), Magnesium stearate.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Contains sodium and calcium.
- If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via waste water or household waste. Ask you pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.
- Keep out if the reach and the sight of children.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Does not use after the expiry date shown on the base of the pack.
For product queries pleases call: 01-6305529
Read the package leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.