Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension 200ml
Gaviscon Mint Flavoured Extra Oral Suspension 200ml brings long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
What is Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension used for?
Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension brings relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension works in two different ways:Neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort & Forms a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest
- Each 10ml contains 500mg sodium alginate, 213mg sodium bicarbonate and 325mg calcium carbonate.
- Also contains methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) para-hydroxybenzoates, Carbomer, Saccharin sodium, Peppermint flavour, Sodium hydroxide and Purified water.
See leaflet for further information
Consult your doctor if you are over 40 years and have never suffered with heartburn or acid indigestion before.
- For oral use.
- Shake well before use. Read the package leaflet before use.
- Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20mls after meals and at bedtime or as directed, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 30°C and store in the original package.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate
- Do not use this product after the expiry date (EXP: month: year) shown
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.