Gaviscon Extra Chewable - 16 Tablets
Gaviscon Mint flavoured Extra Chewable Tablets bring long-lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
What are these tablets?
Gaviscon Extra Chewable Tablets bring long-lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
- Neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort (white layer)
- Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest (pink layer)
- Each chewable tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 106.5mg sodium bicarbonate and 187.5mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients. The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten.
- You can take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For oral administration.
- Read package leaflet before use.
- Adults and children over 12 years: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
- Each tablet contains sodium alginate 250 mg, sodium bicarbonate 106.5 mg and calcium carbonate 187.5 mg.
- Other Ingredients: Macrogol 20,000, Mannitol (E421), Copovidone, Acesulfame K, Aspartame (E951), Mint flavour, Carmoisine Lake (E122), Magnesium stearate, Xylitol DC (contains carmellose sodium)
- Consult your doctor if you are over 40 years and have never suffered from heartburn or acid indigestion before.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Contains sodium and calcium.
- If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in any of these please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
- This product contains carmoisine lake (E122)
- See enclosed leaflet for further information.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 9am - 4pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.