Gaviscon Aniseed 300ml
Gaviscon Liquid 300ml Aniseed flavour oral suspension provides fast soothing relief against heartburn and indigestion.
What is this product?
Gaviscon Liquid Aniseed flavour oral suspension provides fast soothing relief against heartburn and indigestion.
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using this product. Shake well before use.
- Read the package leaflet before use. For oral use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20 ml (two to four 5 ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 5-10 ml (one to two 5 ml spoonful’s) after meals and at bedtime.
- Not for use in children of 6 years and under.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you are over 40 years and have never suffered with heartburn or acid indigestion before.
- Each 10 ml contains: Sodium alginate 500 mg, Sodium bicarbonate 267 mg, Calcium carbonate 160 mg, Carbomer
- Other ingredients: Carbomer, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Saccharin sodium, Fennel flavour, Erythrosine soluble, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use this product after the expiry date.
Always read the package before using this product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.