Garnier Olia Hair Colour-1.0 Night Black
Garnier Olia Hair Colour
With Garnier Olia Hair Colour - oil does more than condition - it boosts the colouring process.
What is Olia Hair Colour?
- Garnier Olia Hair colour is the first oil-powered home hair colour - For the first time in home colour, oil does more than condition, it boosts the colouring process.
- Maximum colour performance - Even without ammonia, a vivid permanent colour & perfect grey coverage. Improves the visible quality of hair – feels 35% softer, looks 17% shinier*
- Sensorial application process - The drop-shaped bottle fits perfectly into the palm of the hand, allowing for controlled application. Velvety cream texture and a luxurious subtle fragrance, Garnier has helped transform the colouring routine into a new beauty ritual.
How to use Garnier Olia Hair Colour
Always complete a skin allergy test 48 hours before you colour your hair to help reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Always complete a skin allergy test 48 hours before you colour your hair to help reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Before rinsing we recommend you dry-massage your hair to release the oils, add a little water, massage again and rinse until the water runs clear.
- When you rinse the hair, the colour will act as a shampoo. Use the conditioner after rinsing and once the water runs clear.
- If you've got grey hair try to avoid colours with more intense reflects (e.g. reds) as they tend to deliver less grey coverage than other shades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you colour with Garnier Olia
What if i've got grey hair?