Protect your skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure with the Garnier Ambre Solaire Eco Design Protection SPF50 with broad spectrum UVA and UVB. Non-greasy and water-resistant, it is suitable for the face and body and super-effective in keeping skin hydrated as well as shielded from UV rays. Slap on a layer before heading out to keep premature skin ageing at bay and maintain your skin’s health. Created in collaboration with Ocean Conservancy to rally consumers and employees across the globe to collect plastic waste from beaches, the sunblock comes in a 100% recyclable bottle.
How To Use:
- Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling
- Avoid the eye area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Pentylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myristic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L C265545/2).