Garnier's Amber Solaire Anti-Age Super UV SPF50 with hyaluronic acid is created to be used on the face and the delicate eye area. The Anti-Age Super UV SPF 50 visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles by up to 22%.
Features and Benefits:
- The skin is protected and looks firmer and smoother
- The light composition feels comfortable and is quickly absorbed
- Gives daily moisture to the skin without a greasy feeling
- Leaves no marks on the skin
How To Use:
- Apply sunscreen before staying in the sun.
- Apply the product frequently and abundantly to maintain the protective effect, especially after bathing, sweating or drying.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Excessive sun exposure is a serious health threat.
- Keep infants out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay in the sun for too long, even when using a sunscreen, as it does not provide 100% protection.
Aqua / Water, C12-15Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Vinyldimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxanecross, Steary L Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Hydrox Yacetophenone, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylethylresorcinol, Triethanolamine, Trisodiumethylenediamine Disuccinate, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xlyhan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Capry