Garnier Ambre Solaire On The Go Kids Mini SPF30 helps protect the most delicate skin from harmful UV rays.
Garnier Ambre Solaire On The Go Kids Mini SPF30 helps protect your skin against the sun’s harmful effects.
Benefits & Features
- Protected against harmful rays, which is why Garnier Ambre Solaire, have developed a range especially for children, containing the patented high technology filtration system, Mexoplex for reinforced protection against UV rays, to prevent sun damage due to UVB rays and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays.
- Water Resistant
- Sand Resistant
- Coloured product, which allows parents to check they have applied the product thoroughly.
How to Use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours.
- Apply generously over entire body
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Use sunscreen products that are sufficient protection for your skin.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
- Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
- Keep yourself well covered including hat, T-shirt and sunglasses.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.