Flexiseq Gel 50g
Out of stock
Out of stock
Flexiseq is a pain relieving drug-free gel that is designed to target the pain associated with osteoarthritis
FLEXISEQ is a gel containing nanostructures called Sequessome™vesicles, which are able to cross the skin and target sites of pain.
Features & Benefits
- Flexiseq is a pain relieving Gel. FLEXISEQ is a topically applied gel. It is specially formulated to combat joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Daily application in the morning and evening is enough to start to bring about real improvement in joint pain in as little as two days
- Flexiseq ingredients are pharmaceutical drug-free. FLEXISEQ does not contain any pharmaceutical drug, and consequently benefits from an excellent safety profile avoiding the documented risks that may be associated with many common pain medicines.
- Flexiseq is clinically proven to work. FLEXISEQ is clinically proven to greatly reduce pain and restore joint function (mobility). FLEXISEQ was shown to be as effective as a leading oral prescription-only medicine in trials with hundreds of patients.
- Flexiseq is not a pharmaceutical. FLEXISEQ is registered as a medical device. FLEXISEQ does not contain any pharmaceutically active ingredients and this means it doesn't contain any drugs that might interact with medication you may be taking for your pain or any other ailment.
How to use
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Evenly spread over the soft tissue of the joint (for the knee, avoid the kneecap).
- Do not rub in.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes before covering.
- Use a hairdryer on a low to medium setting if you are in a hurry.
- Apply twice daily to the affected joint, usually in the morning and the evening.
- Apply half an hour or more before exercise if using as a precaution to protect a susceptible joint from friction etc