Ferrograd C Prolonged Release - 30 Tablets
Do not exceed the stated dose. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Ferrograd C Iron + Vitamin CFor the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anaemia, and for the simultaneous treatment of Vitamin C deficiency.
Benefits & Features
- Prevention & Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Simultaneous Treatment of Vitamin C Deficiency
- Reduces the likelihood of unpleasant side-effects such as stomach upset.
How To Take
- For Oral Administration Only. Each tablet must be swallowed whole.
- Recommended dosage for adults and children over 12 years: One tablet daily before food or as directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Please refer to the enclosed Patient Information Leaflet for further information.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each tablet contain:
- Dried Ferrous Sulphate 325mg (equivalent to 105mg element iron) in a controlled release Gradumet.
- Other ingredients include Sunset Yellow FCF (E110) and Lactose. See leaflet for further information.
- Contains iron.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children, as overdose may be fatal.