EndWarts Treatment Pen for Hands & Feet
Designed to make wart removal simple and precise, EndWarts PEN can treat warts on the hands, feet, elbows and knees. The unique formula in EndWarts PEN helps the body to dry out and reject warts.
Treating warts and verrucas is convenient with EndWarts PEN – the application takes a few seconds.
Benefits & Features
- EndWarts Pen only needs to be applied once a week.
- EndWarts PEN contains formic acid and comes in a convenient applicator that makes the treatment quick and easy.
- The user-friendly pen has a triangular grip that ensures steady application and a unique tip that automatically delivers the correct dose of formic acid to the wart.
- EndWarts PEN is absorbed directly into the wart and the solution leaves no trace on the skin.
- For example, you can put on socks or take a bath immediately following application.
- The pen contains enough formic acid for approximately 30 treatments.
How to Use
- To open, the cap is rotated until the orange strip on the pen is in line with the small cavity on the cap.
- Once in line, the cap can be safely pulled off the body of the pen.
- Press the tip of the pen lightly against the wart/verruca for one second and repeat once.
- Be careful not to apply the solution to the surrounding skin
- Avoid applying the solution to the area surrounding the wart, since formic acid is corrosive and can damage healthy skin. This is especially important when treating people with diabetes. It is also important for treating areas of thin skin, for example, on children and on top of the hand.