Dulcolax - 60 Tablets
What does Dulcolax Tablets Do?
Dulcolax provides gentle and effective relief from constipation, working predictably and reliably overnight.
Dulcolax tablets have a special coating that helps to ensure the medicine works only where needed, gently stimulating the bowel and returning the body to it's natural rhythm.
Dosage: For oral administration.
- Adults and children over 10 years: take one or two tablets daily before bedtime, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you have not taken Dulcolax before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary.
- Swallow tablets whole, with water. Children under 10 years: consult your doctor
Taking this medicine
Swallow the tablets whole with water. Milk, antacids or proton pump inhibitors (medicines which reduce stomach acid) should not be taken within one hour before or after taking DULCOLAX Tablets. This is because they will stop the DULCOLAX Tablets from working properly.
- Each tablet contains: 5 mg of bisacodyl as the active ingredient.
- The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, maize starch, sucrose (approximately 21 mg per tablet), glycerol, magnesium stearate, talc (E553b), acacia (powdered), white beeswax (E901), shellac (E904), carnauba wax (E903), titanium dioxide (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172), methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer, castor oil and macrogol 6000.
- If laxatives are needed for more than 5 days in a row, or if you have persistent abdominal pain, consult your doctor.
- Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder or severe dehydration.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless specifically recommended by a doctor.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any medication or being treated for any medical condition.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN!
- Always read the leaflet provided before using this product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.