Difflam Oromucosal Spray 30ml
Difflam Spray is used to alleviate pain and to reduce inflammation in the throat and mouth. For oromuscosal use. Contains benzydamine hydrochloride.
Difflam Spray is used to alleviate pain and to reduce inflammation in the throat and mouth.
- Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
- Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262. 5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v).
- Excipients: Each puff contains 0.17mg of Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and 14mg of Ethanol.
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Saccharin, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Ethanol (96 per cent), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Mouthwash flavour, Polysorbate 20 and Purified Water
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days, unless under medical supervision.
- The spray should be directed onto the affected are, see enclosed leaflet for usage instructions.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If you are pregnant do not take this medicine unless a doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage.
- It is important that the unit be used and stored upright.
- Store in the original package.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.